Saturday, June 21, 2008

Extreme!

So as I said in my last entry, we climbed a mountain the next day. Yes, a mountain. On Saturday, we conquered Mount Cising. All 2.67km trail, 1100m high of it in high humidity, sweat drenched all the way through.

Thank goodness I didn't lug around the big camera or I would've DIED.



Imagine this but 1000x over.

While hiking up:

Me: Are we there yet?
Kristin's dad: Ehhmmmm.....no.

We weren't even half way.





It was so high that the peak was in the clouds. The photos don't do it any justice.



We rewarded ourselves with some Hip Hop chips! They tasted like pizza.





On the way back down we rested in a pagoda.




Afterwards, we headed to a mall that had a ferris wheel on top of it to grab a quick bite to eat.







She has a piece of shrimp, as her hair!

We ate conveyor belt sushi that day.

After a quick rest back at home, we then proceeded to head down to a dinosaur themed bar nearby named Indian Beer House where we split a mini keg and watched a guy get stripped down by his friends.






The faucet!

I totally slept like a baby that night.

1 comment:

13 said...

"Indian Beer House where we split a mini keg and watched a guy get stripped down by his friends."

classy